Review #27: Honeymoon (2014)


This review was originally written in October 2016.

Day 27: Honeymoon

It turns out I've seen this movie before- I didn't recognize it by the name (it's so descriptive, I know) but I think I watched this a couple years ago. I think this was a really good film- apparently it didn't make a big impact on me the first time, but this time around I could definitely appreciate it when compared to so many other movies I've watched this month. I think it does a great job of setting up the chemistry between the main characters and the location where it takes place, and this all really pays off once things start going south. Similar to The Voices, this movie really hits home with the type of horror it's putting forth- the idea of a loved one having (what seems to be) a psychotic break at such a pivotal point in a person's life would be so terrifying, it's no wonder someone decided to make a horror movie about it.

Overall I think this is a great movie, and I don't know why I remembered so little of it.

Rating: 9/10 Closed Lakeside Restaurants

A Better Way to Spend Your Honeymoon: Eating more food than you care to admit at Disney World like I did

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review #181: The Evil Dead (1981)

Review #153: The Endless (2018)

Review #179: It (2017)